Thursday, October 14, 2010

Today I tried my hand at red dead redemption. There's just something magnetic about riding a horse around a sandbox full of dust dragging a prostitute. I am unsure as to why this is. Moving forward, what the fuck is up with that horseshoe game. I tried that shit for three fucking hours, by the end I was so baked to deal with the stress I thought the controller was made entirely of latex. I chewed it for another hour. Sweet jesus, why did they have to place such an infuriating waste of time in a game that was originally created to waste time? So then I just invited my sister over and had her watch as I shot horses to vent my rage onto something else. While this worked, I was still off my face, and I kinda just lazed around watching cartoon network because the remote was too far away. Any comments on the game? Do you think I'm lazy? Do you think I care what you think? Comment, let me know.,

6 comments:

  1. >There's just something magnetic about riding a horse around a sandbox full of dust dragging a prostitute

    I think I want to play this game

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice and addictive, and there are prostitutes, which are kind of like sloppy, shabby cake, and that's better than no cake. Or herpes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never actually played it, but I am into westerns, perhaps I should give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch infomercials on comedy central for this same reason

    ReplyDelete
  5. So this is like Grand theft auto, only during the Wild West era?

    Sounds like fun to me! :D

    ReplyDelete